Brunswick Gold Crown VI Pool Table
Since 1961, the Brunswick Gold Crown has reigned as the industry's best playing professional pool table. The Gold Crown VI continues in this tradition with sophisticated new styling, while still maintaining its classic lines. Features include upgraded zinc corner castings, apron details, and a redesigned ball storage area, giving the Gold Crown VI table a stronger more modern appearance. The Gold Crown VI Tournament Edition table features longer rails and tighter pockets engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications. Table decals included with the tournament edition only. For commercial or residential availability please call 301-331-7024, email, or visit a Robbies Billiards showroom location today.
|Table size:||8' or 9 ft|
Mahogany with nickel trim
Skyline Walnut / Espresso Two Tone
|Leg Options:||Standard (as shown)|
|Pocket:||Gully Return or Drop Pockets available|
Base Frame Construction
- The Gold Crown V base frame is the standard in the industry for beefy commercial grade base frames.
- Made from selected hardwoods, this base frame is 3.5" thick, Imported
- Assembled using high-torque bolted construction providing a strong and sturdy base
- Prior to leaving the manufacturing plant, each Gold Crown VI base frame component is numbered after the complete unit is assembled, planed to precise flatness and disassembled. The base frame is also stained and sealed to minimize wood movement.
Brunswick standard features include:
Brunswick Certified Premium 1" Backed Slate Play Surface
High Performance Nut Plate Construction
Super Speed Cushions
- Large capacity drop pockets hold up to 10 balls per pocket
- Flush rail castings and pockets offer a smooth, sleek rail during play
- Patented slate levelers, twenty-two of them, are built into the base frame, which eliminates the need for shimming.
- Quick Set Foot Plates® provide quick and easy leveling. Patented by Brunswick.
- Available in nine-foot Size only
- Features longer rails which result in tighter pockets. Corner pocket 4.5"-4.625". Side pocket 5.0"-5.125".
- Engineered to strict World Pool-Billiard Association specifications