Returns, Exchanges & Warranty Policy
- All cancellations MUST be received in writing or via email to email@example.com, Verbal cancellations are not accepted. Special Order and Custom Items are non-cancelable after 48 hours from the time the order is placed. This includes but is not limited to Theater Seating, Bar Stools, Custom Pool Tables, Custom Pool Cues, and Logo, Engraved, COM Orders.
- Returned items must have a Robbies Return Authorization, emailed to you by a Robbies Billiards Customer Service Rep.
- Orders cancelled prior to shipping will be issued a full refund only if the credit card has not been charged yet. Once the credit card has been charged there is a 3% non-refundable processing fee that will be deducted from your credit regardless of when you canceled the order.
- Once an order has been shipped, customers are responsible for actual shipping costs both ways for all returns. Refunds will NOT be issued until the item is received at the warehouse.
- All returns MUST be in BRAND NEW & UNUSED condition and must be in original packaging so it can be resold as “New". The product cannot have been assembled or used in any way.
- Requests for returns must be within 7 days of the date you recieved the item.
- All returns are subject to a 25% Restocking Charge.
Restrictions, Exchanges, and Other Conditions
- All custom or special order items are final sale, no returns. This also includes Floor Model, Consignment Items, and "out of box" Specials.
- Other restrictions may apply. Please contact Robbies Billiards via email or phone if you have any questions or concerns about possible returns or exchanges.
- White Glove delivery/setup charges are non-refundable. The charges for white glove teardown/pickup will also be deducted from the refund if applicable.
- If a customer chooses to exchange an item it will be treated as a return and all the previously stated policies will apply. Exchanges are exempt from the 3% CC processing fee for items of equal or greater value.
All products sold by and through Robbies Billiards are subject to the Manufacturer's Original Warranty unless otherwise stated in the product description. Out of box, floor model, and "specials" may not be covered by warranty. Warranty info is located in the product description, linked on the manufacturer's web site, or available upon request. Only products covered by our "Exclusive LIfetime Guarantee" include labor costs as part of the coverage. All other items for sale in store or online will be the customers responsibility for labor charges under warranty.