Brunswick Centennial Teflon Tournament Pool Table Cloth
Brunswick Centennial Spill Proof Worsted Tournament Pool Table Cloth
The Centennial Pool Table Cloth by Brunswick Billiards re-defines play ability and durability for both professional and home billiard tables. The Centennial Cloth is the only cover material that is both tournament worsted and teflon treated for spill and stain resistance. At 23oz per square yard this is also some of the thickest and longest lasting billiard cloth. If you want speed, accuracy, and piece of mind on your home or commercial table, Brunswick Centennial Cloth is the best option available!
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector* that safeguards the cloth and table from occasional spills.
- At 23 oz. of fabric per sq. yard vs. 19 oz. per sq. yard from competitive brands, Centennial Cloth lasts up to 60% longer than competitive wool cloth.
- Centennial Cloth is built to withstand the rigorous use of both the beginning and advanced pool player.
- DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector is incorporated into the cloth fibers, protecting your investment without impacting play.
- Optimal speed-of-play is achieved through an exclusive 5-step finishing process, including vacuum decating. This process allows our cloth to be thicker while providing both durability and speed.
- Endorsed by BCA Hall of Fame Member and WPBA Professional Ewa Mataya Laurance.
- Available in 12 stunning colors to personalize your taste and style.
- Centennial Merino wool weave cloth does not pill or shed, maintaining a clean, sleek playing surface.
- Each piece of cloth is 100% hand-inspected at least four times during manufacturing, ensuring consistent quality and finish.