Aramith Fusion Dining Pool Table
By AramithCall for price.
The Fusion Table is the perfect compromise for you and your significant other, "fusing" a pool table with a modern dining room table. A new dimension in the dining room, board room, recreational room, conference room, media room, or game room. This stylish and unique pool table doubles as a dining table or conference table. The Fusion Dining Pool Table has a patented leg riser system that allows it to rise from standard 29" dining table height to regulation 32" billiard table height in seconds. The included leaf dining top is removed and the hidden ball pockets reveal an incredible home billiard table.
Available in five standard wood finishes, black lacquer, white lacquer, solid wood frame, vintage reclaimed, and your choice of billiard fabric colors. The Fusion table comes with a four piece leaf dining top and also available are the matching Fusion Bench, Fusion Stool, or Fusion Backed Chair available in Light Cream, Dark Brown and Black Leather.
Robbies Billiards & Patio is your Authorized Dealer for the Aramith Fusion Table in Maryland, DC, and Northern Virginia. This table is featured in our Rockville Maryland Design Center as are all Fusion Table Metal, Wood, and Fabric Samples. Trade are our specialty, for pricing please call 301-331-7024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premium multifunctional dining, pool, or conference table
- 4 1/2" Thick horizontal platform hides quality slate pool table with all its accessories
- Set is available with matching benches, stools, or "Fusion" chairs
- 5 Wood finish options
- 12 Billiard Cloth colors standard with your choice of upgraded and teflon treated billiard cloth
- Unique steel easy-assembly frame allows the use of a one-piece 3/4" monobed slate
- No need to level a 3-piece slate or fit cloth on slate and rails means quick & easy installation
- Overall table dimensions: 90 1/2" L x 52 3/4" W x 29 1/2" H
- 25 1/8" From floor to underneath table
- Suggested minimum room dimensions: 13'9" L x 10'8" W
- Suggested optimal room dimensions: 15'10" L x 12'8" W
- Table construction: veneered wooden structure with steel backing, and corresponding table tops and pool table rails
- Spring-assisted easy-lift system raises the Fusion Table 3" from the standard 29.5" dining height to 32.5" for optimal billiard play
- In each leg of the table, a spring-assisted system allows just about anyone to lift the table with little effort
- High precision mechanism auto levels the table & is equipped with an auto-lock device that assures maximum stability and steadiness