Robbies only uses the highest quality name-brand billiard cloth available never Off-Brand or China Made Fabric.
Standard Cloth Features:
- Your Choice of 9 Colors
- 21oz per square yard vs Cheap China Made Cloth @ 19oz per square yard
- Championship Saturn Billiard Cloth - visit www.champbilliards.com to learn more.
- 80% Wool 20% Nylon North American Made Cloth, Not China Made!
- Under typical home use expect 5 to 10 years until it needs to be replaced
- Online Store Special: FREE Teflon stain resistant coating upgrade makes cleaning much easier!
Olhausen Accu-Guard Tournament Cloth Features:
- Our Most Popular Pool Table Cloth in your choice of 19 Colors
- 24oz per square yard worsted woollen Billiard Cloth for the fastest most accurate play possible
- Accu-Guard by Hainsworth of England is a 200 year old company manufacturing fabric in the UK
- Factory Treated Dupont Teflon stain and spill protection on every thread will repel Soda, Beer, Wine & More
- Will not Fuzz or Pill up, True Tournament Fast Worsted Wool know as "Speed Cloth"
- Under Typical Home use expect 15+ years until it needs to be replaced so you save $ in the long run!
- MUST HAVE for commercial and heavy use pool tables in Maryland, Virginia, and DC
Brunswick Centennial Teflon Cloth Features:
- Your Choice of 12 Colors
- Only Billiard Cloth with a Manufacturer Warranty through Brunswick Billiards
- Centennial Cloth is woven with 100% luxurious Merino wool weave imbedded with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector
- Legendary Brunswick Performance and Playability used in Professional Tournaments
- Centennial Merino wool weave cloth does not pill or shed, maintaining a clean, sleek playing surface
- Each piece of cloth is 100% hand-inspected at least four times during manufacturing, ensuring consistent quality and finish
- Brunswick warrants that its Centennial Cloth shall maintain reasonable stain resistance for one (1) year from the date of purchase as long as the product is owned by the original Owner